To be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction
We delight our customers by delivering seamless services
Professionalism, Teamwork, Passion, Innovation.
Quality Policy Statement
The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is in the exhibitions and Events Industry and its vision is to contribute significantly to the transformation of Zimbabwe into an economically thriving nation that is respected throughout the world and seen as a preferred place for trade and investment in Africa.
Top management will achieve this through:
- Consideration of context of the organisation and aligning the Quality Management System (QMS) with the strategic direction of ZITF Company.
- Having greater accountability and involvement in the organisation’s management system.
- Risk-Based Thinking and Opportunities Management in the Planning, Operation and Control of all processes.
- Focusing on Quality Objectives and how to achieve them as well as review them for continued suitability.
- Maintenance and Retention of documented information of all processes that are performed within ZITF Company as well as those performed by interested parties.
ZITF Company undertakes to:
- Bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country, offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
- Achieve strong regional and international participation in business events as a means to grow the Africa market and strengthen perceptions of Zimbabwe as a place to do business.
- Be seen by private businesses as a key platform for building their markets and empowering their success.
- To achieve consistency in growth and sustainability.
- To communicate this policy to all employees, and interested parties to ensure continued suitability.
Executive Leadership shall review this quality policy during management review meetings for suitability.
20 135 Total Number Exhibitors
72% Women in Leadership
987 340 Total Number of Visitors in 2016