Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position which has arisen in the Marketing Department.
Job brief: the company is looking for an adaptable, ingenious and vibrant individual to join our prolific marketing team and help in the implementation of the marketing strategy by facilitating campaign drives and supporting the development and execution of the marketing plan.
- Overseeing implementation of Partnerships related to Marketing Department.
- Liaising with companies and individuals providing marketing services to the company, such as advertising agencies, printers among others
- Maintaining and updating all visitors’ databases.
- Generating and sending letters, automatic responses, regular advertising messages and mass brochures for mailing to prospective buyers and visitors.
- Assisting in the marketing and selling of ZITF organised events and publications.
- Co-ordinating the visitor registration process (both online and on-site) and including facilitating the smooth flow of visitor entry during exhibitions and events
- Coordinating accommodation for local and international exhibitors and business visitors during exhibitions.
- Drives usage of Mobile Apps in liaison with the ICT Coordinator
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the preparation, updating and reconciliation of all departmental budgets.
- Processing purchase orders and invoices for services rendered to the Marketing Department and approved by the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinating travel logistics for Marketing Manager.
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing Manager
- Preparing SWOT analysis to support management’s marketing and promotional decisions by investigating options and making appropriate recommendations.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the writing and editing of all Marketing collateral.
- Distributing all promotional material to various stakeholders such as Embassies, Government Departments, Industry and Trade Associations.
Overseeing placement and monitoring of adverts as per approved media plan.
- A relevant Degree or Diploma in Marketing.
- At least two years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills and team working skills to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people.
- Ability to work with budgets and to deadlines.
- Analytical thinking, flexibility, and good problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Internet applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, manage concurrent tasks and to meet project deadlines.
- Good organising skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Mobile Apps.
- Prepared to occasionally work long and odd hours.
- Attention to detail.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae to be addressed to the Human Resources Officer and submitted to email@example.com by Wednesday the 28th of July 2021.