Our Recent Mentions in the Media
Sunday, Aug 5, 2018. ZIMBABWE International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company general manager Mrs Nomathemba Ndlovu has left the company after serving three months notice.
ZITF Company board chairperson Ms Ruth Ncube confirmed that Mrs Ndlovu who was serving a three months notice following her voluntary resignation in June had severed ties with the country’s leading international exhibition organiser.
Aug 12, 2018 – THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company has appointed its sales executive Mr Nicholas Ndebele as the acting general manager taking over from Mrs Nomathemba Ndlovu who resigned last month.
Speaking at Mrs Ndlovu’s farewell cocktail on Friday last week ZITF Company board chairperson Ms Ruth Ncube said the board was in the process of seeking a substantive general manager.
PREPARATIONS for the 11th edition of the Sanganai/Hlanganani tourism fair are underway with players in the sector saying they are ready for the show
The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company has identified a transaction advisor to assist it in the implementation of the $50 million hotel and convention centre project, the firm’s chairperson, Mrs Ruth Ncube has said.
The company plans to construct a 300-bed five-star hotel and a giant 800-seater convention centre in its Bulawayo exhibition premises after realising an untapped accommodation market in the city.
THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company says the shift in dates for the 2018 Mining, Engineering and Transport (Mine-Entra) exhibition from July to October 2018 has been necessitated by wide multi-stakeholder engagements.
Preparations for the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) 2018 have gathered momentum, with 34 034 square metres of space already taken up. There is high hope that exhibitor interest – particularly by foreigners – would spike as dates draw close driven by the re-engagement process Government has initiated.
“We usually use it for the ZITF International business conference, we are currently upgrading that hall, purchasing conferencing equipment carpeting, redoing the ceilings and parking areas small things that we can do as we build up to the full project,” said ZITF Company General Manager, Mrs Nomathemba Ndlovu
“Preparations for the 2018 edition of ZITF are progressing well. To date just above 32 300 square metres have been booked by 137 exhibitors. “This compares favourably with last year’s booking situation where 116 companies had booked 18 276 square metres,” said ZITF Company General Manager, Mrs Nomathemba Ndlovu.
- Zimbabwe trade fair sees growth in number of exhibitors 30/04/18
- ZITF ends on a high 29/04/18
- ZITF 2018 lives up to expectations 29/04/18
- Companies shine at ZITF 29/04/18
- President arrives for official opening 27/04/18
- President Opens Biggest ZITF Fair 27/04/18
- Trade fair shows signs of recovery 27/04/18
- ZITF a platform for Zim economic recovery 27/04/18
- Masuku hails business community for supporting Trade Fair 26/04/18
- EDITORIAL COMMENT: Opportune moment for Zim at Trade Fai 26/04/18
- ‘ZITF not a platform for merrymaking’ 26/04/18
- ZITF exhibitors up 40pc 25/04/18
- ZITF roars to life 24/04/18
- Six PSL clubs exhibit at ZITF 26/04/18
- More exhibitors want in 24/04/18
- ZITF lures Mine Entra exhibitors 19/06/17
- Tourism expo preps hit top gear 18/06/17
- Bulawayo ripe for investment 14/06/17
- ZITF wants exhibitions to spur GDP growth 13/06/17
- ZITF to ensure exhibits contribute to GDP 11/06/17