To contribute significantly to the transformation of Zimbabwe into an economically thriving nation that is respected throughout the world and seen as a preferred place for trade and investment in Africa.
To build the exhibitions and events industry, and serve as a business showcase and connecting point for Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and beyond.
Professionalism, Teamwork, Passion, Innovation.
Quality Policy Statement
The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is in the Exhibitions and Events Industry and its vision is to contribute significantly to the transformation of Zimbabwe into an economically thriving nation that is respected throughout the world and seen as a preferred place for trade and investment in Africa.
Top management will achieve this through:
- Consideration of context of the organisation and aligning the Quality Management System (QMS) with the strategic direction of ZITF Company.
- Having greater accountability and involvement in the organisation’s management system.
- Risk-Based Thinking and Opportunities Management in the Planning, Operation and Control of all processes.
- Focusing on Quality Objectives and how to achieve them as well as review them for continued suitability.
- Maintenance and Retention of documented information of all processes that are performed within ZITF Company as well as those performed by interested parties.
ZITF Company undertakes to:
- Bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country, offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
- Achieve strong regional and international participation in business events as a means to grow the Africa market and strengthen perceptions of Zimbabwe as a place to do business.
- Be seen by private businesses as a key platform for building their markets and empowering their success.
- To achieve consistency in growth and sustainability.
- To communicate this policy to all employees, and interested parties to ensure continued suitability.
Executive Leadership commits to satisfying applicable requirements, and shall review this quality policy during management review meetings for suitability.
Accredited by regional and inernational professional bodies
Exhibitions and events covering the entire economic landscape
Our event solutions are customisable to a variety of needs
Our future-oriented thinking, coupled with zeal to provide a unique and productive event experience, allows us to set new trends within the exhibition industry.
ZITF Company has been a member of UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) since 1982. The company is also an affiliate Member of IAEM – a USA-based exhibition association affiliated to UFI. Regionally, the company is a member of EXSA (The Exhibition Association of Southern Africa) and AAXO (Association of African Exhibition Organisers), both of which have very few members outside South Africa.
In addition, ZITF Company exhibitions are endorsed by key stakeholders such as, the Government of Zimbabwe, Bulawayo Agricultural Society, City of Bulawayo, Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries, Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce, Zimbabwe Investment Authority, Zimtrade, Zimbabwe Tourism Authority, Chamber of Mines of Zimbabwe and Zimbabwe School of Mines.